Thursday 11 December 2014

The Stuff Dreams Are Made Of


Dewy, healthy, smooth radiant skin. Isn't that what dreams are made of? Well, I think I may have just found the way to your dream in the form of a plastic, corkscrew looking topped bottle. Yes, it is another product from Benefit and I have to apologise for the amount I bang on about their products but this, this is on another level.
So here's the back story: for as long as I can remember I've suffered from tight, dry, dull looking skin. No matter what I used nothing seemed to combat it's dryness and every illuminating product I've used just seems to be wasted on my skin. Enter Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion. This little heaven smelling, thick, lotion of dreams has saved my skin. Literally. The idea behind this product is to use it before your moisturiser to help it sink in further and optimize the benefits of that moisturiser.
I have been using this every day for the last three months so it's had a fair test but within the first week I began to notice the difference it made. Dry skin? What even is dry skin I ask? After introducing this into my routine only in the mornings, my skin feels amazing. It's soft, it's smooth, it's not dry, my makeup stays on far longer without the need for touch ups, and well I feel like I actually have a glimpse of radiance to my complexion now. It all sounds too good to be true right? I have a fairly strict skincare routine which I refuse to change without a good need to, but introducing this bottle of heaven into my routine has been the best decision I've made.
Moisture Prep is made with a bunch of ingredients which are supposed to help with the appearance of fine lines and also help clarify and soothe the skin. Being only nineteen I'd like to think I have a fairly line proof skin so I can't make a judgement on whether the product helps with this issue. However, if you have dry, tired looking skin give this a go because I couldn't recommend it highly enough. For £23.50 I feel like I've had my money's worth. I mean, I have used this every single morning for the last three months maybe four, I can't quite remember) and it isn't as if I am running out very fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment